BioAxis Vanilla Flavoured 20 Sachets x 2g each
BioAxis has been formulated to offer you a combination of live bacteria and fibre, that work together in harmony to help support your nutrition goals. This product is high in fibre and available in powdered sachets, making it great for you to take wherever you are. With a subtle vanilla flavour, enjoy BioAxis with water or your favourite Formula 1 Shake Mix.
BioAxis is available in a box of 20 sachets, making it even easier to support your nutrition goals wherever you are.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Contains a combination of both Probiotics and Prebiotic Fibre
- High in fibre
- No added sugar
- Artificial colourant, preservative and sweetener freeNo need to be refrigerated
- Vanilla flavoured
Directions for Use:
Add 1 sachet (2 g) to half of a glass of water (approx. 100 ml), stir until dissolved and enjoy. Drink on its own or add to your favourite Formula 1 shake. Please add after blending and use liquids at a temperature below 25°C to avoid affecting product efficacy. Enjoy BioAxis once a day.
Use this product within a balanced and varied diet, as part of a healthy, active lifestyle.
1. Sender R, Fuchs S, Milo R. Revised Estimates for the Number of Human and Bacteria Cells in the Body. PLoS Biol. 2016;14(8):e1002533.
2. Boland M. Human digestion--a processing perspective. J Sci Food Agric. 2016 May;96(7):2275-83. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.7601. Epub 2016 Feb 5. PMID: 26711173.
3. Markowiak P, Śliżewska K. Effects of Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Synbiotics on Human Health. Nutrients. 2017;9(9).
4. Li C, Niu Z, Zou M, Liu S, Wang M, Gu X, Lu H, Tian H, Jha R. Probiotics, prebiotics, and synbiotics regulate the intestinal microbiota differentially and restore the relative abundance of specific gut microorganisms. J Dairy Sci. 2020 Jul;103(7):5816-5829.